Country of Origin: France (1936)
1936 The MOD8 world takes its first steps…
Marcel Maudouit sets up a company in Bordeaux aiming to change the concept of children's footwear to respect the anatomy of their feet.
• 1956 The company sets up a second production site in line with its growth.
• 2000 MOD8 gets a makeover with a new visual identity.
• 2003 MOD8 wins the Escarpin de Cristal prize in the best children's brand category.
• 2009 MOD8 joins Royer group, European footwear leader in selective and mass distribution.
• 2017 Keen to meet customers’ new demands, Mod8 reinforces its brand strategy with a bold and modern stance.
Mod8 forges a new identity as a trend "catcher", inspired by Streetwear & Sportswear codes, the centre of gravity of junior fashion. The brand thus proposes a trendy collection, with urban influences, combining decorative details and finishes at affordable prices. This new positioning is accompanied with a new visual identity: a new logo that breaks with graphic codes, with an innovative stance. Slanted (to create a young and dynamic look), the background of the letters recalls urban stencils or tags. The new positioning, new logo and new collection of “Mod8, Catch the trends” is ready to be discovered…
Discover the authentic Mod8 here